Friday, August 28, 2009

No title 27 August 2009

I spent more than 5 minutes to think about the title of this blog, and finally, I name it as ‘No Title’. Too many things happen in this week, it is too complex for me to describe it, and I seem like a genius, genius to create a lot of problems, since I was young… Nobody will understand me, nobody can talk to me, give some guidance to me. Some friends start to think that why I am so weird this week, get close to me and ask me whether need help or not, they can lend me their ears. I am glad to know that, appreciate for that.

Went to my brother room and borrow formal wear for presentation, but I not really need it, because my lecture allow me to present in normal wear. Called mama, wish for her birthday and ask her to prepare blanket and toothpaste for my brother to bring it to me next week, because I not listen to mama last time to replace my current worn-out blanket. Keep raining this few days, so cold, dai sei… I just want go to see my brother and talk to him, but the conversation end up with some funny joke from him; just want to call and listen to my papa mama’s voice, but it end up with: why don’t want follow brother go back this week? busy with homework? Your sister said that……

if you all can read my mind, will you all support me?

Sometimes, silent is a best language, but sometimes it can be a silent weapon to kill someone who love and care about you. I going to collapse soon, feel like want to give up, but I will control, because of I really care and love.

This is first time I have this feeling, who can I talk to? Still raining outside, still can listen to the rhythm of the pouring rain, and the rhythm of snore from my roommate… the mini fan still on the table, the solar power toy keep on nodding his head to me, he agree and observing what I am doing.. :) but my star refuse to shine, I am sorry.

1 comment:

mescbox said...

what's the funny joke that ur brother made?
why u talk about silent?
i think u need to explain it to me... first time, i saw this kind of article u write in...why?