Monday, November 21, 2011

Weekend 20 November 2011

Sometime weekend can be too terrible to me if I not have friends to hang out around. Luckily this weekend was not too bad, as yesterday join my ex colleagues to play badminton in Sri Petaling and after that heading to Subang for fried laksa.

If weekend I don’t have activities for 2 days then I rather I go to work, else I will feel that I loss of direction, my center of gravity, doing thing with no purpose. I want make thing simple, I want to know more friends, I want to have more healthy activities and friends to hang out, I don’t want spend more than 50% of my time in front of my computer, I want friends to share my happiness, I like to smile, but sometime I forgot to smile, I miss my family, but I make them worry.

With so many ‘I want’, this make me feel greedy? And this contradict with the first ‘I want’, want thing to be simple? For me is not, that is all the basic need of live. Of course, I willing to pay and give for what I want, nothing is free. Life kinda meaningless without someone to control me on this and that, too much freedom and leisure will make me sink. Good night.

No comments: