Sunday, November 13, 2011

Bumbu Bali 13 November 2011

Last Friday me and my WD gang of friends went to Bumbu Bali, an Indonesian restaurant in Puchong to celebrate one of my friend’s birthday. We departed from my office at 6.30pm and took about 1 hour plus to reach there, because the traffic along LDP is too jam. From left: Me, Yip, Nick, Chai, Alex, Ng, Lam, Cheah, Cheah How

The food there actually is nice, quite big the portion and of course with the kind of environment and service, it cost you quite beautiful too. About 12 of us in total, with the nice date, 11.11.11, we spent our time nicely there, with joy and fun.

Some time will think of WD is our nightmare, but if without that, we won’t have this gang of good friends, I like this group of friends. Happy birthday for the birthday girl.

No comments: