Thursday, November 24, 2011

Thing to let go 24 November 2011

First time I hesitate to make decision to go back, I’m not prepared to face it now, I know I cannot avoid that, but now is not the right time. Forgive my timid…

A deep talk after a month, start to realize that most of the time I just look thing from my own angle, but you just same like me, nothing different. We growth from different background, have different kind of life for more than 20 years… but at least I finally can make my own conclusion, satisfy with it, and maybe this is the time to let it go.

I try to put you down, it start and goes not too perfect, but I wish it have a nice ending. Thank for this one month, time for me to have a great start, and more mature, hopefully that is not too late.

Goodbye my love ED

Last, just realize that no one actually reading my blog, that’s good but if still any of you seeing this, can drop me a sms: BLOG to my handphone, and come to claim your present. :)


No comments: