Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Old song 22 November 2011

Found a file with more than 10gB of old song inside it. Is not really too old, just about 5 years back, the time I start to have my own personal computer, start to have all my song in the pc. Not really understand the lyric that time, that are all my favorite song that I almost play it every night when I in my hostel in University. Life all the time is pretty simple, I’m so innocent, pure and virgin… my mind is simple as well, won’t mess up like now…

You break my silent, I just a boy that time, I not know the rule of the game, I step in and I seeking for protection, I am so brave at that time… I hate you, you can play with other, but please don’t play with a boy which don’t know how to play the trick, that is his whole life, you cannot effort that.

The boy dead finally, he become a man.

A old song recall all my memories. I hate you, and I hate myself too, I want to go back to where I come from.

I thought I already recover, but in real I’m not, who am I. I cry again.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjchKArQ-yw

now I understand the lyric

No comments: