Sunday, October 2, 2011

My reminder 2 October 2011

Again the same thing happening and the problem of myself on keep asking I know it is very terrible. I know that is not fair to you, if I didn’t ask and make the thing clear, my mind cannot let it goes, and so I decided to ask. This is eating the relationship once it comes out, I knew this need a couple of time to build back the eaten one. Again with your very patient, I feel of my bad and really feel that is not fair to you. Sorry and thanks for your toleration. Keep the thing short and if you read this… This is my reminder to always remind myself to be a better one, and yet remain cute and pure always. Huggy.

Recently I am pretty active in stock market, the few things to remind myself is always need to be careful. Still got a lot of thing to learn, always rational is needed. Good luck for myself.

No comments: