Friday, September 30, 2011

My Bro Convo 30 September 2011






Last week I went back hometown for my brother’s convocation. So fast it already one year after mine. Is a very happy days with my family, I really like the feeling of warmest from my family member, the most enjoyable part is the raining time at about end of the convo section. Snapped some photo too, our happy family photo. If not mistaken, I remember there is only one family photo taken when I was about in primary school, then follow by sister’s convo, then mine and last my bro. My mum and my dad wish that 3 of us can study at least to university, even nowadays graduate from university is nothing so proud of it if compare to 20 years ago, but at least we did and realize it. :) Happy Family ^^

With my junior

Can u find me?

Having some conflict with the special one, and this time is the intense one among these few years. For me that is only a small issue, but the source of ignition is came from the accumulation of many small issues that we skipped and ignored previously. I realize that that is like a mirror, what you mention on is exactly what I want to mention on the same at you. I ready to apologies on thing that I did wrong, and I admit it. Again I realize that SMS or MSN conversation is emotionless, the same statement can pronounce differently with different accent, and carrying different meaning. Is a lesson to learn, and to go further. As long as the most important thing is there with us, I believe it can be solved even with the chaos raised.

No comments: