Sunday, October 23, 2011

Motorbike 23 October 2011

Last few days, raining heavily and makes the soil at the place I park my motorbike becomes loose and my motorbike fell down for two times. Front parts cracked, and this makes me think back a lot of thing about this motorbike. This motorbike was bought by my lovely father to me when I in form 4, that is about 9 years ago. Before I got my motorbike, I take school bus to the school, and I still remember I don’t like to take the school bus because of few reasons.

Even this is only a motorbike, but this take few months saving from my parents, and my father is just a little contractor, with less than 2k income per month, to support five in the family, just wonder how can my parents do that, even now my first salary after graduate is greater than it, but I cannot even give more money to my parents every month, salute to my parents and I knew that is not easy for the way. I love my family, I love it because of it be.

No comments: