Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Decision-made 26 October 2011



I seldom make decision, up from the small decision from decide what we going to have lunch to any big decision that will cause a great move or change of my life. Few big decisions I made before, and today seem I have it another one. It is not difficult to know that I had struggled quite a moment inside myself before the day, and looks back to some small previous incident like what happen to my motorbike last week, I found that myself actually loss of control, cry not only direct to the case happened, but a lot of link crossed together, from my personal problem, family issue and more… cause me to crumble. I’m looking for sense of security, the feeling of home… that I hope that I can have it from…

I’m sorry that I’m too selfish and immature, and my last minutes of hesitation. Way to learn and I promise I will take care of myself in the world that I have worry with. Feeling loss, loss of centre of gravity… I cannot concentrate for the moment.

I will learn to become a better one, but before I adjust and find back myself, it is not fair to anyone. Take a break for myself and you, I guess I will very soon come out from there, … Hug and help me to take a good care of yourself, thank you.

No comments: