Tuesday, January 8, 2013

8 January 2013 Year 2012 Highlight

Late for update this post due to my laziness. Is late but at least still manage to complete it by today. I will try my best to highlight 10 things that I experienced and felt last year.

  1. Feel the life uncertainty, life can be very fragile, cherish all the thing you have. Life still alive. 
  2. In career, my boss give me a special chance, not too bad and anyway is a good start. If everything go fine , you will seeing me continue my service in Phitomas.
  3. Visited Singapore, Phuket, Krabi and Bali this year. Cost me a lot money for that, but still worth for it.
  4. Start a new relationship with the cutie. Childish and always get me scold… haha, hug.
  5. Personal financial crisis, overspent and loss a lot of money in stock investment, lesson learnt.
  6. Go back to my ‘team’, play badminton with them every week, and make badminton my favorite sport.
  7. Making a wrong decision to bring my friend to my company. Why you scare me??? What I did wrong?
  8. Getting closer with my relatives in KL. 
      Only 8 items, I really cannot think of what other things I can highlight at the moment. Here I wish for a very good year in year 2013. Cheer. 





No comments: