Sunday, April 14, 2013

Finally... Mickey back to my own place again.



I really feel that I’m such a bad and lazy person, again had been leave this space for few months, and if you are my blog supporter (I got supporter meh? Haha), then you will know it is pretty simple when I start to blogging again. Yes, there are something had happen and make me feel kinda emo. Indeed this time I’m okay with it, maybe this is the sign of mature.


 

This few week I got plan to continue my study, have a rough plan (but not details and don’t have any action yet at the moment, as I’m always the procrastinate one). I had start looking at few schools, comparing the courses and administration fee, and if everything going smooth, I may start it in September. 



Last few week sister told me my house want to get an air-cond, because the weather is too hot recently. My sister said wants me to share for the cost and of course with totally no any objection I agree with it. After that, my mum called me, she told me to don’t let my bro and sister know, she don’t want me to share, because she worry that my income not enough to cover my expenses in KL. Actually I’m not as ‘poor’ or cham as what mum thinking, I’m great here and no matter how, I’m still the one she worry the most. This is just a simple example, and maybe it do not mean so much thing for other people, but for the main character itself in this case, the feeling is not so simple to descrice in just a few sentences.

Things changed also causing my plan to change. I still not sure whether I still want to continue my plan or not.

Words from your letter tend to killing me, and what doesn’t kill me make me stronger… haha. I believe I’m more strong, a lot more stronger compare to last time, that I still remember I cried like a kitty miao from his house. Finally, sorry Snowy, I love you.




No comments: