Thursday, November 15, 2012

Travelling, financial, relationship, family 15 November 2012



Was in Bali last month, 24-28 October. Again, I feel lazy to update this blog, but still manage to ‘force’ myself to update it by tonight… haha. That is quite an enjoyable trip. The whole trip cost me about RM 1500, about RM360 for air ticket and RM 500 for accommodation. I had bought my very first canvas paint in my life, and this had triggered me to learn this art after I back to Malaysia. Planning to get those painting material tomorrow, my budget is not much, as I need to cut down my expenses currently. 

About financial, this month I need to cut out a big portion of my salary to pay for my car insurance (RM 1300), driving license renewal (RM 60 estimated) and some more got 2 friends going to marry in this month. After the travel and these expenses as listed, then only will free me up some space to breath slightly loosen, but no, I need to control and cut off the unnecessary expenses.


Turtle Island


Relationship, that is about 1 year from the previous one. I hope that he is doing great there after I’m not around with him, and indeed I think he is doing great too, wish you all the best in everything. That is the past one; on the other hand, the current is actually not bad too. We getting close with each other start to ‘reveal’ the real of ourselves. That is great, that is a kind of how we live our life peacefully, I appreciate it. Thanks.



This is the place that 'must' visit

Family, a little bit had forgotten which is not suppose to be. I plan to go back home at end of this month. That is too little thing I did to contribute to this little family, that is my bad. Sorry and I will do it better.
Our Villa, Anakula Villa in Seminyak




No comments: