Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Annual Gathering 2, Melaka 17 July 2012


Total 14 of us attend this gathering last week in Melaka, is another nice and simple trip, but is kinda too rush. Manage to get there in around 12pm, went for chicken balls rice for lunch, nyoya asam laksa for dinner, midnight movie. 

All of us remind the same, not much different and update for their life. Thanks again for PC to organize the trip, and friends who pay really a good afford to come over from different places. Hope everyone doing great there and continue to stay healthy. Hope to see you all soon again next year. Photo time..

Just get my new handphone last few week, Samsung Galaxy S2 for around 1300 bucks. Getting bankrupt very soon, need to have tightened financial control from now, save more money for my Bali trip in October.

Something new happen in my life recently, sometimes feel that I’m too lazy to go through this new thing, or maybe I already get use to the previous one, and yet, I dream of him again last night. How only will you get rid of my life? Or how would make me to forget you? Spend a couples of second to think of it, there are not way to forget you… hope everything over your side is going smooth, bless.


No comments: