Wednesday, August 8, 2012

My Birthday 8 August 2012



Had been delayed to update my birthday wish this year, sorry for my ignoring. Start to update what had happen to me recently. Start to have a new life recently, not much comment on that, hopefully this is the right one for me. I had gone through some certain unsure before I make my decision, and finally decide to give a chance to each other. The feeling is totally different compare to previous one, and anyway, I will adapt to it. Welcome to my life. 

This birthday, celebrated with my colleagues, and one of my friend, Ah Fan. Thanks for you all and not least the greeting from other friends and friendssss.


In a Thai restaurant in Jaya 1

Last year is not a very good year for me, but yet feel satisfy because all I care stay healthy and happily. Made some wrong decision on investment last year, and this become one very important lesson for me, still able to manage it, because I’m young, haha. Anyway, the aging really biting me, the wrinkles on my face will tell you the story, and this is the best decoration. Phew.. my wish remain the same, stay healthy and happily always, for all I care, and I love or loved.

welcome Snowy

No comments: