Sunday, June 24, 2012

New life 24 June 2012







I Went Singapore with family last month, follows by Phuket, Krabi business trip with colleagues for Autodesk event. This is the first time for me in these two places, and for me this 2 trips actually didn’t much excite me, treat this as an experience to see the outside world and how the rest of the world is doing. My hand phone was spoiled during the trip in Krabi because of the milk is leaking out from the bottle, and my laptop having virus infection too at the same time. If this happen on me last time, I think I will get mad, but this time surprisingly I’m quite calm with the condition with pretty well done, good boy. My friend temporary borrowed me his extra phone, I will get my new phone in this coming week or weeks. 





Join marathon run with friends today, able to complete the 10km route in within 1 hour 25 mins. Is a bit slow because I’m wearing the wrong shoes for running. This is the forth times i join marathon, the first one is the Penang Bridge run, Hong Leong run in Laguna Merbok and last is the Pre-U school running. 




Recently had been tightened with work and loss of direction, hopefully all will going fine. Quite satisfy with the life recently, feel very dependable, with a gang of good same type of friends… The badminton section in every Friday is really excite me, give me momentum through all the boring and lame working weekday. Hope everything continue to go fine and smooth, again, let life flow. 


No comments: