Friday, December 31, 2010

EVE 31 December 2010



Just a few more hours for year 2010, and a new year is coming, welcome 2011. As previous year, need to list out some highlight in this year, and see the goals I set last year got achieve or not sin… :P

First highlight is sure my convocation in August, and this indicates the end of my study life for about 20 years, and finally I graduate with bless from parents, sister, brother and friends. Need to thanks my parents again for this, and now I can dependent already, don’t worry ya.

The next highlight sure is my first job located in PJ, Western Digital as quality engineer. I went to KL for interview for 3 times, first time in WD for reliability engineer, then for mechanical design engineer in Plaza Glomac, PJ. Next only for quality engineer in WD, that is my current job. Also went for Penang for 2 interviews, one in Jelutong and one in Bayan Lepas, Vitrox. Is not easy for the path I walked, and decision I made, until now I in KL almost 6 months. Until now still got a lot people wonder why I don’t want to chose Penang, again general answer I gave to them. However, I learn a lot of thing during this time. Learn and growth are especially important for people weak like me, train to be strong. to grow, is a hope

Next, should be I need to start my new style of life, step my foots into this big city, working life and no more study life with is totally different. Start my financial planning too after graduate. This new life is a long path to go, if not planning well, maybe the same routine gonna to continue until retirement.

Relationship, relationship with family, different hierarchy level of friends ==, colleagues grow stronger as I wished. I cherish it always, especially every time I go back to home, I can see how my parents enjoy their life, nothing special, just peaceful and simple as they wished. Of course be their son, I am happy with that, and also my sister and brother, always support me to give me drive to thrush.

As a conclusion, not much highlight, and not much is consider a good news for me as I enjoy the simple life, especially when I getting older, haha. Last part, wish for new year 2011, to earn more money, stay healthy, happily as previous year, for my family and friends around me. Happy new year everyone.Dawn

No comments: