Sunday, December 19, 2010

Bed time story-Listen and understand 19 December 2010


In the previous week, I received a call for interview again and this time is for Cad designer for a company located in Mutiara Damansara. And yet, still pending for one interview for sale engineer, didn’t put much hope on this, but feel like if I can have a chance to meet with the person in charge, not for interview, but get to know each other and job scope can be interesting enough for me. I treat these as an opportunity for me to have a bigger eyes sight, however not rush for change the current job even thus I not really like it. 

Get some advices from my very best friend. Do give me some helpful guidance on my financial plan. I know the rules and ways to let us achieve freedom in our own financial since the time before I graduate, but seem it require a very strong willingness to make it into the right pathway as planned. Almost deviate from the pathway that I set during the time I just step in to working life, and again you pull me back and comfort me with my current situation. I need to re-figure my way, I single wrong step will cause impact to my life later on, define back what I want to be.

This is not the only thing I gained yesterday. I realize that you are the smart one in planning and how hard you work for your plan from initial stage until know. Just a few lines of words from you, I can sense how difficult your life in the past. Get to know more, to understand more, to tolerate more, to more and more…. Be a better man. Thanks and sleep tight.

No comments: