Sunday, December 5, 2010

Buddy of 5. Again. 5 December 2010



Yesterday, went to Mid Valley for our monthly course mates gathering. This time only got 4 people, PC, YC, Joshua and me. At first I plan to go there by taxi from LRT station, unfortunately the taxi go and bang the traffic light. The taxi driver asked me to call another taxi in the half way. What a funny day and I need to walk back to the LRT station with a lot question marks in my mind. This end by taking LRT, then KTM to my destination. This is my 4th time to take KTM, this is a bad experience again, didn’t delay this time, but super crowded. Anyway, this let me have chance to experience ‘live’.In Mid Valley

Christmas is just around the corner, nice decoration in the mall, with a lot of toy and Christmas trees as usual for every year. Here I snapped some photo, and in the moment I snap the picture, suddenly feel like I long time didn’t snap photo after I stay in KL, just like a local man won’t take photo in their own place. Haha, what I’m saying? I don’t know.Kitchi Miao

This is a super nice gathering, because we are buddy of 5 in our course last time. One team in doing assignment, all lazy, same pattern, talk nonsense… hang out together, shopping, eating, mamak-ing, sohai-ing around the campus, ride the bike go here and there. 3 out of 4 are working, one the smart one continue to study PhD without need to take his master. We miss our campus, and Joshua keep update us what had happened in the campus, and we tell them about our current life and work. Again, non-stop laughing. Really cherish the moment we spend together, even chat about what we had did last time in school is fun. Friendship forever.


No comments: