Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Busy. Attending farewell dinner 7 April 2010





snapshot with Prof,  MM

The smell of graduation is all around the air, and today we had finished our last class in these four years, no more class for me to attend anymore, and just left the FYP still in the progress. This remember that I don’t like go to the school when I was young, and I think this is the end of my school life, if I didn’t plan to move further. I believe that life is a journey, no a destination, keep on moving and enjoy what you having now, there is no such thing that I want to finish this one before I cannot continue that one (only applicable for long time planning, :P). happy family

me, junior, and senior

3 of us, CY and Jimmy

As the title above, we had busy with attending farewell dinner, from our juniors, and graduated senior as well that met in Autocity as usual. We had very big family, the biggest one in this course due to some special reasonsss, total 11 of us, plus 4 graduated senior, and not least, 2 of their girlfriends. First time having dinner in Swensen, that consider as a very high class already, because the ice-cream is so expensive, my pocket not allow the to eat that… emm, just having a set dinner at there…yum2, very experience with all the juniors and seniors, chat and laugh, I love this family. 

After that, went for second round, Tao bar, drink wine, is wine. That is a not cheap wine and we it around 10 of us for 1 bottle. The wine is apple favored, quite nice and need to mix with 7up. The ratio of the mix depend on individual’s favor, and of course I need to mix up at least 1 to 8… don’t know how to explain, and this is the first time I drink, yea is first time. Emm, didn’t drunk at all :P. the environment is so nice, and enjoying live singing. Once a while going to this place with close friends is fun. in Tao, wine :P cheer

For the mean time, I still need to complete my FYP, due in 19 April and will going to KL next weekend. The week after that is my final paper on 22 April… ganbate, for all :)

No comments: