Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Trip to Malacca 2008

Trip to Melacca 2008

Ya..this is the time for me to upload the memories for the trip for Malacca at the end of year 2008, after the first semester of my university life. I still remember that all of us around 15 people went to Malacca at 22 November after the last exam paper in 21 November. Most of us gathered at the bus station located in Butterworth (jetty) at night and took the bus to Malacca. We all reached Malacca bus station at around 8 in the morning. Then, our tour guides, Pei Chai which is come from Malacca led us to the hotel.
福建会馆
one of the historical place in Malacca

Firstly, we walked to some historical buildings which located at not far than 2km from the hotel we stayed. On the way moving to the target location, of course we took a lot of photos. We are quite tired lo, because we are walking in the “sunny” sun. Besides that, we ride the rotating tower, the double-decker bus, the boat travels along the river and the Eye On Malaysia at the night to enjoy the beautiful night scene of Malacca. Then, we go for Jonker Walk before we go back to the hotel.
On the double-decker bus in the evening

Next, I will talk about the famous foods in Malacca. We had tried the chicken rice balls (鸡饭粒) and satay celup. The chicken rice is very nice for me, but the satay celup is not really fit my appetite, because it is too hot and oily for me, and we looked too fluster while eating since there is no plate and other dishware provided.

A Famosa


Still got a lot to share, such as window shopping, watching movie and visit the alien exhibition. For the shopping is quite lame and I don’t think you want to know about it… the movie we watched is Quarantine. It is a quite scary movie I had watched in cinema.a nice shot in the alien exhibition

in front the Chrish Church Melaka 1753

After this trip, we still go to KL for another 2.5 days... I will show it in the next post.

No comments: