Monday, January 19, 2009

Time for me to be a tour guide to SP (9.1.2009)

Kedah, mean that you will see this --- paddy

After a few week of planning, totally 3 friends, there are PC (Malacca), Joshua (KL) and KW (Perak) come to my hometown, SP and plan to have a short trip here. For sure, I’m their tour guide for these 2 days in SP.

After the class, we start our journey and the first place I brought to them is 二街. We ate some local food and then walked to the stall located beside bus station to taste the ice-blended drink. Then, we go back to my house and take a nap first before we continue to the next location.

our dinner

The next place I brought to them is Centre Square. We walked around the mall and having our dinner at a restaurant over there. Seem nothing special in Centre Square, we decided to move to Village Mall and then to the Tesco which is just opposite to each other.

the picture we took in Village Mall, Joshua, me and PC

We went back to my house at almost 11pm. 4 of us stay in a room and talk something 38 about each other. At that time we didn’t call the conversation as ‘’38 conference’’ but to some sound that makes more sense, called ‘’pillow talk’’ zzz. Actually that is quite enjoying, talking rubbish while eating junk food which purchased from the supermarket. Of course, 3 of them sure got this golden opportunity to look at my preterit photos and keep teasing me about that, I mean is my look at that time, quite annoying la…opss, no picture had been taken in this section.

The next day morning, we got to take our breakfast at Yupe and then continue to travel to the following location as we planned yesterday --- Lembah Bujang. Actually I don’t know how to go there but I know that as we follow the road to Gurun, sure we will see the sign board beside the road to guide us go to that place. Still remember that I and Joshua sit at the back of the car and this mean that PC is sitting beside the driver, KW. So, I let him to notice the sign board along the road. Then, he saw a sign board, wrote there “ Lembah Bujang , <-- , 17km’’ , this fella interprets the meaning and told us “ Nah, Lembah Bujang, go straight 17km and then we will come to a junction and we turn left” . So what is happen to the next?? We only found that we are tired finding the “ junction’’ and that PC still keep on blaming the government that assign the wrong sign board…zzz. Let us kick him to Holland… damn la, this undergraduate.

the spirit of Kampung boys

quite hot and KW starting to hasten us to get back to the car... haha


another photo about paddy field

For the sake of don’t let we feel that we are wasting almost 2 hours for nothing, we stopped our car beside the road and take some photo of paddy field before go back. Of course, 3 of us keep teasing PC along the journey go back to my house until we tired. So funny.

ps: this is my first time to visit paddy field even i am from Kedah. These scenery located in Yan, Kedah.

2 comments:

mescbox said...

walau~ become SP tour guide ady! haha... u brought friends to the paddy field? at Alor Setar? Who snap the paddy field pic? so nice!

Goog tour guide, haha .. because u still knew the places that can visit to... next time, my friends coming, can i invite u to be their tour guide again? haha....

Wah, didnt view ur blog since i posted the comment for the first time for ur 1st article.... now, add more article as well as the decoration, make ur blog more interesting... summore got music.. haha... Good!

Happy Chinese New Year 2009

huam86 said...

of course la.. :P where got decoration o?? em... ok d a.. if yr friends come here i also can be their tour guide 1...hihi. The paddy field is located at Yan. really quite beautiful 1..