Monday, February 2, 2009

Mechanic Night 2009

This year, mechanic night was held in Jawi Golf Club on January 2009. The theme of the night is “Beach Night”. So, for sure we should wear beachwear to attend this event, but I don’t have beachwear and also didn’t manage to buy it just for the purpose to attend this event. So? I wore a short pants and normal T-shirt at that night. I’m not the only one that wore like that. In fact, there are plenty of such people same as me. ^^ so bad, if all people wear like me to attend the event sure will spoil the event.

I'm not purposely wear like this geh...Sorry for making the scene becomes not harmony.

Actually the event is nice, because we enjoy with the plenty of games and shows that prepared by our juniors. Unfortunately, the food prepared at that night is totally not enough and really bad, and this makes we feel that our money is mostly pay for the venue rather that the food. After the end of the event, we went to the mamak stall which located just opposite our school to fill up our empty stomach before we go back to hostel.

Just post some photo for mechanic night 2008. The theme at that year is “Formal Night” which I hate so much, because I don’t like to wear formal….At all...zzz

my senior and I

:P, Yong Chin (the most left in the photo) ---the MC for that night.

No comments: