Wednesday, December 3, 2008

All about DOTA

What is Dota??
a) a kind of food
b) a kind of game
I'm sure that some people will say that Dota is a kind of food, because I heard somebody give an answer that Dota is a kind of junk food. Of course, Dota is a kind of game. The objective of the scenario is to destroy the opponents' "Ancient". The two teams' ancients are heavily guarded structures at opposing corners of the map. Players use powerful units known as heroes, and are assisted by allied heroes and AI-controlled (artificial intelligence) fighters called "creeps". As in role-playing games, players level up their hero and use gold to buy equipment during the mission.

Dota characters, of course the character is modified to makes it looks cute ^^

Basically, heroes divided into 3 general types, there are intelligence heroes, agility heroes and strength heroes. Each hero has their own specific ability, strengths and weaknesses to support each others to own the match. Normally, the new map will release once in several months to fix some bugs and added new items or even new hero to enrich the joy of the players from time to time. We can easily download the latest map from www.getdota.com and learn new strategies from www.dotaportal.com .
We can play this game online through UCplay, Battlenet. Before that, you should create an account to enable you to sign in and play the game. You should follow the rules and be an ethical gamer in the game to prevent you to get ban by others. Play game also got rules??? Of course la… haha. I still remember that last time my sister came to my room and she asked me what I looking online, I answer looking for the match between Malaysia Vs China, then my sister wondered that is the badminton match between them. *.*"" but the fact is the Dota match between the players. See, how crazy they are for Dota.

very beautiful wallpaper about Dota, can set as the wallpaper for deskop for my computer.. hehe

No comments: