Tuesday, December 2, 2008

The first --- Malacca

My first encounter with the history of Malacca was in history class when I was in primary school. I still remember that during that time I can't even understand the meaning of “history”, and a lot of strangeness names which is too difficult for me to remember all of them… but luckily I still can score this subject even though I not understand it. My first visited to Malacca was in October 2008 for the purpose for industrial visit which organize by our school faculty for 2 factories, one is "The Armour Factory", which produces armour plate, assault vest, ballistic shields and other similar products to export to western countries. The second factory we visited is “ DK Composite” , of course this factory produces products with composite included swimming pool, dome for mosque, the body of yacht … … Damn boring visit.


My course mates and I at food court called ‘Newton’ located in Malacca.

Emm, then we plan to have a second trip to Malacca after our exam on the end of November, almost all of the Chinese students in my course join this trip. Most of us gathered at the bus station in Butterworth before we took the bus to there.

Malacca has been listed as a prominent World Heritage Site of UNESCO since July 2008. Today, while the historical elements are well preserved, it is also a vibrant city full of energy and fascination. Centuries of colonization by the Portuguese, Dutch, and the British as well as development of Straits Chinese culture have influenced the architecture of the town.



those who moving while taking photo you will get 'blur''... ... see, don't want listen to me la.

Actually still got a lot of things to share, but the photos I haven't receive from my friend yet, will get it and upload very soon. (sorry for any grammar mistakes ya !! )

2 comments:

mescbox said...

malacca.... i went there with lok and siaw ling. When we can join together our hometown friends and go for a trip? Got the chance? Plan to other state also can, nt really Malacca.... Will it happens? haha....

huam86 said...

o.. i can d a, but u all cannot a.. then that is difficult lo.. furthemore all busy now...even hard to find out a time to meet up u all :)