Sunday, July 31, 2011

Happy Birthday, 25th .........31 July 31, 2011


Autodesk Seminar
29th July, is my first event in Mont Kiara, seminar for Autodesk. After busy for one month, finally it is over. It is not too bad for the first time and all the thing can consider goes smooth as we planned, even in the middle of the way we facing some challenges, and still manage to overcome it, finally. At the same night, we went for farewell dinner for our colleagues, Anna. Went to Waterlily, Indonesian food, and the second round at Sunway Giza, a pub. This consider as my first time to drink, only 2 small glasses, not yet drunk, but I not really like the taste of the beer, but I like the environment, relax and lively, just experience it for the first time. Full House in Sunway Giza

The next day, my friends, PC, YC, CY and JM help me to celebrate my birthday at The Curve, sing k. Another very relax and joyful moment, with my friends that well known of me, the feeling is touch and thanks a lot especially for PC that come from very far away, purposely for the celebration. Friendship forever.

At the same night, went to my friend house, brought me to Putrajaya for the night scene there, my very first time to be there, is a nice place, simple, quiet and enjoy the silent of the night on the bright. The journey is quite long, I enjoy the ride with you to get loss in the middle way, turn here and there, if alone there I will scare, but with you it turn very fun. This is the first time I saw your daddy, I knew even this is just a small thing for other, but is a great step forward. Even didn’t receive any present, but this is the best birthday I had ever until now. But at last, I got a funny colourful bear to keep. I will upload the photo tomorrow. :P

funny bear

This is life. Pay a little bit patient with it, enjoy the breath. My wish for the year, same, my family and all people around me always stay happily, healthy and ‘ping an’.

In Redbox

No comments: