Sunday, February 5, 2012

Dragon Year 5 February 2012



Dragon year, same as usual, spent most of the time with my family, and have our annual gathering with my friends in hometown. Simple gathering, a short meeting together, but overall a bit quiet as expected, even few member didn’t attend it. Anyway, thank for our organizer for the great plan, and friendship forever. Let me upload some picture sin… :P

In G-hut

First day of CNY, me and my family went to Batu Feringgi with my aunty, then the second day visited grandmother and spent our whole day there. The third day, went my aunty there in B.Selambau, a little house with a lot people.

Simply record down the schedule, not much special as usual, this CNY is a bit quiet. Something happened and seen during this period had leaded me to think of something that I never think it before. I hope everyone around me always happy as usual, and healthy, especially for my grandmother and my parents. Hug.

Ng and Alex's house

No comments: