Monday, May 2, 2011

Labour Day 2 May 2011

Labour day holiday, and tomorrow is the new day in my new company. Mind is a bit blank and calm. This is a quite interesting job if based on my impression during the time I attended the interview. Is a small company and it properly with around 20 staffs in that, that is totally different compare to WD. Is a small circle and perhaps there is more enjoyable working style with all the colleagues there. 

My department is newly formed with a team of 3 included me. It act as a pioneer team to penetrate the Autodesk market. The potential is there and I hope I can stay for longer time here, perhaps better grows for my career. Passion and enthusiasm are extremely important for me to success in my career. Expending my networking is crucial too, no more passive in work, proactive is what I need myself to be.

First day of working is the best day to ‘shape’ my own subsequence days characteristic. Gambate and good luck for me in new career.. phew. Thank for the watch and I will wear it in the new day, and days.  

No comments: