Sunday, February 27, 2011

The feeling 27 February 2011

The feeling is getting weird. Just a sentence from you breaks up the ice and we know that is the time to talk. The distance is there, and getting far away as mentioned. Still remember how cold the environment that time, and the words fly out with your gentle and soft voice.

I not know what I’m anymore, I kinda hate myself for all the thing had done and I swear… sometimes wonder is that coming this city is a big mistake that I had made, no one to blame, except myself, with not ready in preparing the strong mind set, continue to act stubborn. Something is eating me, and lonely and pressure is really make me loss. When it loss, I cannot to love myself, and other thing is following the same step.

Again, no one can be blamed, except myself. I need to save it, find it back, talk with you. I need your hands, to walk through the path back to my home, back to my origin, from where I from, to get back my love.

For the one I love, and love me. Sorry and please wait for me.

Share a nice song, Born this Way from this pretty cute kid. Click>

No comments: