Sunday, January 9, 2011

A weekend 9 January 2011

I am the small one at the back.

The first weekend in this year, a lonely weekend as expected. Was attended an interview in BIH last Friday. This is the worse interview section I had attended before, I not know why I suddenly become so panic, and my mind is totally blank until I not know how to react with the questions during the interview. Feel shameful for all, and need to redefine and redefine again the job that I want it to be, it that the current job in WD is the worse already? I had no idea for the moment again, I know I not like that, but still not know what I want. Maybe cherish the current moment is the one that I need to do.

My motorbike was breakdown just now, feel very depress and helpless. Actually is not a big trouble, and can consider as lucky as the bike is not breakdown in anywhere that is impossible for me push it to the shop. This small case had triggered out all the feeling that keep in deep, and I cried. I also not know why I cried, but for sure that is not only because of this incident. Tomorrow, 10 January is my 6 months in PJ. Gambate, hopefully all of this will go better.

No comments: